Thursday, December 24, 2009

HI-HO....HI-HO its off to... (lack of posts)

Aww Man homie... I have not been posting much stuff here or the Pencil Test Depot, but I did put 2 new pencil tests up go take a peek at PencilTestDepot. I showed my first shots for production today. 6 shots for the movie within the same sequence. I blocked out all six and wanted to show them before the holiday break. I didnt want to come back and have to wait for the directors to see...or just sit on the ideas that long period. I was able to show and got some good notes that I can hit the ground running when we get back. This wasnt the first animation I showed. The first bit of work I did was with the main villain of the movie. That test got sent off to simulation so that we could see everything working as a whole. I cant wait to see what it looks like.

Anyway... feels like going to the office everyday with the "Bruce Leroy" glow! Excited to be at work and eager to keep pushing forward to help make the production be something we all can be proud of.