Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lack of Posts: Preparing for Transition.. On to the next one!

So I have had a lack of posts here on my blog, but putting a lot of posts at the Pencil Test Depot I am sure that will slow over the next month. I am moving back to Los Angeles and I have been preparing the move as well as mentally for the next part of my career. A lot of research and sketching... It has been an eye opener and refreshing to get back into the student mind state. I have always put it in my mind that I have a long way to go in my animation career (I will probably still be saying that at age 60). Funny how the path has been...and I have to thank my wife for being very strong through this transition. Its funny to see how you inspire someone with drive and passion...at the same time how you are inspired by someones calm and peaceful outlook on life. The perfect balance and another reason why I love my wife. New posts soon...

keep grindin'