Monday, July 07, 2008

..its about time... a place to work







once I moved to California I had to draw on some broken down desks, animate on some of the worst tables with my elbows touching each other, and sometimes drawing on the floor hunched over. Dont get me wrong, its nice to draw on the floor sometimes.. it reminds me of my childhood, but .. after a while the old age kicks in and your back is not the same. Anyway..its about time! I finally have a place to work and call my own. My favorite room in the house. Call me crazy but I like to work on my own stuff. Its a balancing act I suppose. You have to try not to burn yourself out, but you'll sleep good!

1 comment:

Darnell said...

Congrats on the studio. It looks sick, three monitors. I hope my studio is this nice. Glad to see I'm not the only one still drawing on the floor from time to looking up at the TV. sure does bring back the days.